Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've been glutened!



I cheated on Thursday and had some Doritos Sweet Chili Heat. Have you tried them yet? I love and hate them at the same time. They are completely addictive and so so good! But, yes, they have gluten in them. I always know when I've been glutened. 12 hours later I have a significant headache and 24 hours later my pinky finger dislocates! Odd, I know. This dislocated pinky finger was how my celiac disease was diagnosed. As long as these are the only symptoms, the indulgence was worth it! This will be it for a long time now. I'll be a good girl.

Found this recipe. Oh...I'm going to have to try it today! Stone Store here I come! Everyone around me lately has been talking about having a Julia Child dinner. I'm quite tempted. I was telling Heinrich about Crepe Suzettes so I think we will try those tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: