We recently celebrated some special birthdays in Ottawa with long time friends. These are friendships that date way back to high school and some even earlier. I have been friends with two of my girlfriends since we were in Girl Guides at age 10. This year our friends Paul and his family also joined us. It was a great way to celebrate our birthdays.
The highlights for us were:
- The National Gallery contemporary exhibit
- The Museum of Civilization
- The RCMP museum and horse stables
- hike with friends
- numerous opportunities to swim
- the 'girls' birthday breakfast
- and of course the adult dinner out at the Keg Manor while the kids (all 8 of them) stayed with two sitters
More to come on this visit.