Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What I Know For Sure

In this month's issue of O Magazine, Oprah posed the question, "What do you know for sure?". It wasn't as easy as I thought. I tried to come up with twenty things but only made it to nine. I need to work on this!

These are the things I know for sure....
- trust your instincts but be prepared to be surprised
- making an effort to smile and laugh will make you happier
- EVERYTHING (incl. death) happens for a reason
- stop wasting time on people who don't care or make an effort because life's too short
- lead your children by example
- if everyone would talk about their feelings the world word be a happier place
- learn from death
- embrace your passions
- travel outside your comfort zone
- you can LOVE someone but not LIKE them

No comments: