Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween








On Tuesday we had a small Halloween party here with some friends. We read stories and dressed the kids up as Mummies. Heinrich came home to a huge bag full of toilet paper!! We made Halloween themed chocolate suckers and did some Halloween themed work sheets. Kerry had a neat idea of punching butterfly clips into pumpkins (using a overlay picture) and then painting the round tops with glo-in-the-dark paint. Lots of fun.

Mason was a friendly dragon this year and Mickey was a butterfly. The cars I made for them last year wore me out so I've decided to make their costumes every other year!! Trick or treating is always lots of fun. We went out for an hour and a quarter. Heinrich and I like meeting up with the neighbours. It's especially neat for me since I grew up in the neighbourhood. It brings back many found memories of visiting the same homes and families.

No comments: