Saturday, March 7, 2009

I was taught a fine lesson today. Never to assume anything about my children. You know what they say about assuming. Mason had been climbing before and Mickey wanted to try it. Honestly I didn't think she'd even get on the wall. We have a climbing wall at gymnastics and she doesn't go on it.
 





She became our little spider monkey. She did 8-10 climbs and reached the top on the last two. She definitely doesn't take after me. I have a very real fear of heights. Although now that all three climb I'm feeling the pressure to try. It looks fun. Maybe I can do it without looking down. Hmmm, don't know about that. We've been trying to teach the kids techniques for overcoming their fears. Now Mommy is going to have to walk the walk, and talk the talk! I'll let you know what happens when I finally get up the nerve.


No comments: