Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Preparing for 2009

I'm not big into New Year's Resolutions only because I'm not good at keeping them. It's not that I don't consider them but follow through is often difficult.

This year my focus is on home management and getting better organized. Here are some sites I've recently come across.

From Simple Mom here are Reflection Questions for 2008 to help prepare yourself for 2009.

Here's a good Master Checklist - again from Simple Mom. You can't make changes to it but you can at least get some ideas.

If you need a suggested booklist for 2009, here's one from Mt Hope Academy. I always like to see what others are reading - especially to their kids.

One thing I'm working on this weekend is a home management binder. Here are some ideas of things to include in it.

Some FREE do-it-yourself planners. Gotta love these.

No comments: