Monday, December 22, 2008
Wooden Snowmen and Easy Christmas Tree
A easy craft that looks good too!
1) Cut square based blocks of wood in different sizes.
2) Drill holes 2/3 the way down on both sides (for the arms)
3) Prime and paint white.
4) Place a sock (kids size) on top. Knot end.
5) Take small branches and hot glue into the holes.
6) Tie a small piece of ribbon above the holes/arms.
7) Using hot glue, glue buttons down centre.
8) Glue on a nose (orange pipecleaner would work)
9) With a black felt tip marker, draw on the face.
1) Take a wooden skewer and place in square of plastercine
2) Cut out 6-8 concentric circles in green felt or bristol board.
3) Centre the circles on skewer and place them on from large to small (to form a tree).