Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Mii played Wii

For Christmas last year we had considered buying a Wii but I just couldn't justify the expense and didn't think that I would like it or that the kids would be able to do it. I'm a little anti-video game. So while we were staying in Ottawa our friends brought out the Wii for some evening fun while the kids were in bed. The most hilarious part was designing our miis. Some had a remarkable resemblance and others not so much! I could only hope! So we tried some bowling, boxing, and some Mario cart. The kids tried the next day and they took to it more quickly than I had imagined. It's quite kinesthetic, some games more than others. If I were to purchase any video game, this would be it. I love the variety of games that are available and the options within each game. Very cool.
 




Casey showing Heinrich the ropes.

There's Brad's Mii playing bowling.

No comments: