Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Prep















Today was Valentine Prep day. I was off work today as I was recovering from my third kidney stone attack. I rested in the morning while Heinrich was at home and then after lunch Mason and I got down to business - while Mickey was sleeping of course!! What am I going to do once that child stops napping!! It's so nice to have alone time with Mason to get some "work" done! Anyhow, we did 2.5 solid hours of crafting. We made valentines cards for Grannie and Daddy. We made a thank you card for Aunt Candace and lastly we made a Valentine Tree for grannie. He got lots of printing practice in doing all of these cards. What I loved about these crafts was that he did most of them himself. I got him started and then he took over.

No comments: